Welcome to SPOTTURNS page, Greetings from my side with following link GATE HAND WRITTEN NOTES.

Saturday 23 January 2016

Experience with biennial international conference PESTSE-2016 organized by Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru.

It is great honor to share my experience with biennial international conference PESTSE-2016 organized by Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru. Generally the Conferences can extend our thoughts over broad limits. Our success depends on quality of our thoughts, but quality of our thoughts comes from good surrounding peoples.

This conference gives me a wonderful feelings, and some research topics to work towards, I met Dr. Muhammad H. Rashid, Dr.Joachim Holtz, Mr.Krish gopalakrishnan, Etc.


Best thoughts and inspirational words we can get from conferences. Here I placed Dr. Muhammad H. Rashid great words.

“If somebody asked me why do are u like to write a books, I believe that as u said the lightning warms mine podium sole, u need the large knowledge, and books are the like a staircase is to attain that one, and that’s the meanwhile I would like to write books. Two days before one that the Tuesday & Wednesday I am in Anna University, they asked me to give a lecture, I did that. one professor's, she comes to me and told last 10 years back I am a student in this room I studied your power electronics book, now I am professor in same university same room am teaching power electronics to student , that's the reason I am writing a books ”








No comments: