Welcome to SPOTTURNS page, Greetings from my side with following link GATE HAND WRITTEN NOTES.

Saturday 28 May 2016

Feeling challenged as well as zeal to appear IES/GATE

                 In my life i have a dream that "i want to complete my education from good educational institutions like IIT's, NIT's" still it a dream for me, late i was thinking that at least i want to join in MADE EASY/ACE for IES/GATE coaching for an year.........it is also still be a dream.....i cracked GATE 3 times by own preparation and sometimes i compared with peoples who are not qualified even after coaching, then i was overconfident on that time,it will die out after appearing next Competitive exam GATE/IES/PSU's every time, finally i realize, i am nothing, of course i can able to answer, but it will take time...........why because i was knowing only conventional solution for that problem (something like one way of solution).....But peoples who appeared after coaching knows N number of solutions to same problem..........
Finally I suggested to all ENGINEERS "u want become good knowledgeable engineer....try to learn Network analysis, which explains about electrostatic networks(Voltage/Currents) at low frequencies & Electromagnetic fields which explains about magnetic networks(B/H)" deeply, these are bricks to construct any projects......now u may question me, why civil or mechanical or computer engineers need this subject ….still my answer is These subjects are applicable for those engineers…….in form of anti-gravity, livers to lift weights, Nano size computers/ neural schema using synaptic weights……….
My favorite subjects are Electrical Networks/Electromagnetic Fields, that not the meaning I am proficient, not only me no one can say I know everything about networks/EMF, because those are endless….based on applications formulations may varies………..
For me IT IS ALWAYS challenging task to solve out the different problems in Electrical networks/fields….

I am keep on learning those subjects...........it never ends...........



No comments: